Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
Developing my player's off-the-court persona is a similarly, NBA 2K MT

To raise their position they will need to 2K21 MT play against other basketball players around the blacktop. Three of those courts permit the participant to engage in 3v3 games, whereas the fourth largest courtroom allows them to play 1v1. By playing games players will earn points to boost their ranking, so that they will simply need to keep moving until they're in the Guru 1 rank and can enter The City. If you are not already a fan of women's professional basketball, NBA 2K21's new manner, The W won't do much for you fired up for it. The W is sports video gaming's first single-player career mode for a women's team game. It is not a tokenized experience, nor a reskin of things NBA 2K21 does for the men's game. But it's a glaringly few-to-no-frills encounter, and the lack of investment I have in my participant's development defeats the goal of a single-player livelihood. As such, I can not really warm up into the manner or urge others spend much time attempting it. Other than picking among 10 player archetypes -- whose attribute minimums and maximums are all locked -- the only effect I have on my player's development is playing nicely (or not) at a league game. Whatever XP ("MyPoints" in this instance ) comes from that, the game uses mechanically in a very opaque procedure. NBA 2K21: How To Attain The City Developing my player's off-the-court persona is a similarly stiff and lifeless progression. Developer diaries before NBA 2K21's launch implied the W players could take on roles that real-life WNBA stars pursue, while promoting the team itself, carrying on side gigs in media or fashion design, or preparing for a career as a coach. Well, all of this is managed in a procedure whose only player interaction is picking one of 3 options off a card between games. Again, progression is fixed, and all it provides is unlockable cosmetics items on a fixed schedule. All this signifies is that you become a really restricted core gameplay loop very quickly, and one that is extremely reminiscent of career manners I watched on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It's tough to call The W a excellent first shot career-mode parity when so much of its enjoyability comes out of, well, only playing the games themselves. At least that activity is distinguishable from the rest of NBA 2K21 whilst still being fun -- but it was when I had been messing about with the WNBA at MyLeague last year, too. Likewise, it's tough to criticize Visual Concepts' design here as Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins though tossing female avatars into the much bigger world of MyCareer are the simplest or easiest solution. The WNBA deserves to have its own career ecosystem; it is a more inviting statement to give the WNBA its own mode, instead of just dump them to NBA 2K21's aggressively competitive multiplayer world and let them fend for themselves or, worse, patronize them with inflated feature evaluations.
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)