Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Регистрация
Войти
 
Страницы: 1
RSS
For mindless grinding, visit world 1 dwarven mine
 
Merching if you're good at that, though with OSRS gold radically falling prices everywhere it's tough. By as many raw materials (iron, coal, large bones) as you can and hope to get a double xp weekend in which you sell all of it. If you've got good stats, then consider staking. My stove tank for f2p can make 1m a day if he is lucky. For mindless grinding, visit world 1 dwarven mine and mine iron/pick upward ores fr om powerminers and deposit. Iron ores generally sell 1k a popup. Use explorer ring 4 to superheat 27 of them daily; iron bars promote a lot more than iron ores, and between now and september is 4 weeks =120 times =120k fr om smelting iron bars together with the ring alone; you can probably pick up/mine over 1k iron ores each day out of w 1 (around possibly 5k per day. Depends on how hardcore you are) which would translate into another 1-5m per day; purchase a lot of iron platebodies and very low alch 30 iron platebodies and 15 high alchs per day together with all the ring, which should also earn you a steady, though small, income. A mutual f2p money making method is purchasing iron ores and coal and smelting into steel bars, although with the fluctuating prices this is unreliable at best. Largely it is merching. Pray for this double exp weekend, where prices for almost any experience-gaining activity things like bones and ores will jack straight up, doubling in some cases. I don't understand why you accepted this challenge, it sounds really stressful for me personally. Your friendly neighborhood rawrgoyle simply popping up in. This past year was crazy in terms up dates to the members' host, and that I'm finally back on board with all the attributes and stuff, wh ere should I start? Hmm. I'll give a bit more information about the stuff I used to do, then. 86 Fishing has been the way I spent my time. I would sit, and camp sharks at the Fishing Guild and see a book or something out on the porch. I realize that's outside the window, but when somebody can eyeball my skills and let me know wh ere I ought to be spending my energies today. . That would be amazing. . and d-boots. My usual mage equipment is mystic bottom, verac's shirt, obby shielf, sol, arcane pulse, and. . idk. Before you crab , I usually only mage at Castle Wars at buy RS gold which there are a whole lot of breathy melee and variety kids who prefer to cut down me.
Изменено: Weismart - 30.01.2021 10:06:59
 

Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)