Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Регистрация
Войти
 
Страницы: 1
RSS
The Switch and its games aren't cheap either
 
Yeah, because the N64 is notorious for Nintendo and Animal Crossing Bells Rare games. The N64 also did not possess as much games since the PS1. So, it feels like every N64 owner has a certain connection because they have all played that very same games. Also, what's wrong with me liking matches that everyone else likes? I've some underrated N64 games that I like, too. I just didn't need to mention a lot of matches. I had been talking about this sub. Also, I understand that you did not inquire, but the reason as to why Nintendo is not very popular here is because most people do not even know that they still make gamesthey either think they make shitty games for infants, or they think that these bootleg Mario games on line are real Nintendo games. Also, Nintendo goods are very expensive here, and Nintendo stopped selling their merchandise in Turkey after a year (I think) the 3DS came out, and returned with the Switch in late 2018. Everyone understands that it exists, it's just not popular. Some people even feel that Nintendo ripped off the XBOX or some thing. (N64 and Gamecube are not ) But as I said, people believe that Nintendo didn't create a system after those. I used to have laughed at for enjoying Nintendo at school, but those kids started liking it, also. To be honest, it is not exactly accessible right now. The Switch and its games aren't cheap either Ben hem retro gamerım hemde sport developerım dostum, birinci jenerasyon hariç bütün oyun tarihindeki en iyi younları Animal Crossing Items For Sale ve bütün konsolları topluyor herbirini bititiriyorum canın istersede bana yazabilirsin
 

Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)