Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
That doesn't make it to RS3 due to poor management problems

That doesn't make it to RS3 due to RS gold poor management problems It's predicated on a GameJam 2018 job by Mod Ryan known as Player-Owned House contracts- content which does not make it into RS3 due to inadequate management issues is recycled and created better and improved on OSRS, which does not have to manage shitty investors and management as much as RS3 does, mainly due to RS3 being the cash cow / secondary match. It does have some fairly unique rewards, like the equippable saw, plank sack, and hosidius wall apparel [unlockable wall beds, a feature exclusive to and well loved in OSRS] that match OSRS and its reward space & doctrine perfectly, too.I do not think anyone really wanted building contracts, theres not much support for it. Recall last gamejam someone was working on prep for EW pursuit collection, yet nobody seemed to take care of it, also remember a'gamejam' never 100% means articles goes into match, its just a session for devs to work on fire projects, or ideas for pleasure. They litterly stated they did not see players druming it up. So many people were drumming up the pvm hub vs not druming up EW4 along with other EW quests, so we had an opportunity in the EW quest line being potentally completed or closed to finished, but nah nobody really wanted it... (Well I wanted it) I blieve the mod working on it stated, there would be two more EW quests, and after his work was completed just 1 more months worth of work may necessitate being done on it, and its ready to send, he and that had the frame potentallyh done for any other quests related to it, but nobody really wanted it.One gamejam needed penguin raids in sapce, the musical after all. I don't care about the details and I dont care about osrs. Believing the osrs group doesnt have to deal with the exact same shitty direction is the elevation of delusion. Please fix yourself. Apparently Mod Mat K is delusional considering these are his precise words post-working for Jagex on his stream. So mod mat k is your defense? Don't have to buy rs gold paypal probe further then.
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)