Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
Mayoki Air Conditioner, FIFA 14 ULTIMATE TEAM COINS

I have bought from Fifacoin.com a few times and it has worked perfectly every time. The Player Auction method is really safe if you do it the right way. It is also really fast, i think i have never waited more than 2 minutes for them to buy my players.

I also know comfort trade usually is risky but on Fifacoin.com the comfort trade has been safe for me. I have done 2x50k coins comfort trades and i havn't been coin wiped, that's because they do it the exact same safe way as the player auction (list gold players for 4.9k) but comfort trade is automated.

Цитата
hurryevergreen wrote: I also know comfort trade usually is risky but on Fifacoin.com the comfort trade has been safe for me. I have done 2x50k coins comfort trades and i havn't been coin wiped, that's because they do it the exact same safe way as the player auction (list gold players for 4.9k) but comfort trade is automated.
The other reviews for fifacoin are quite 50/50 however I definitely recommend this I had bought 250k for the first time and it works fine - although it does take a while to manually sell if you do player auction.

Let me order when they had no stock, by the time they delivered it was the middle of the night, the account they used was flagged as a coin seller and therefore EA stripped not just their coins but ALL of my FUT coins. They refunded the remaining credit on the account but that's essentially like me selling them the remaining coins back.

I intend to charge-back. I tried to explain this to customer service but they were uninterested in their error. Allowing people to order coins when you have ZERO stock is really poor form especially if it's likely EA will take the coins.

Good site been bought around 300K coins so far and no issue, although I do not trust doing comfort trading so I stay away from it also when EA sees you logged in from china or wherever this company is YOUR GOING TO GET BANNED! Just use the auction 3.0 the site really has it set up well folks!

Where to buy FUT 20 Coins PC and cheap FUT PC Coins? FIFACOIN as a best site to buy Coins is your ideal choice for Ultimate team 20 Coins PC, where PC Coins are traded safely and delivered fast. Buy FUT Coins PC at low price and enjoy more bonus on 20 Cheap PC Coins now. https://www.fifacoin.com/customers
Изменено: walkfoe - 19.05.2020 09:07:20
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)