Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
A Wentz bargain was never going to Madden 21

That is suboptimal fr om a paying standpoint. It's very likely to Madden 21 coins be the typical suspects -- historically bad teams under new direction with more cap space than they know what to do with, that must overpay to get the best free agents to wink back at them now of the year. That will drive the engine as it always does -- but I'm not sure there are the thickness of rivalry we normally locate for those gamers. I'm presuming a half dozen teams will be inclined to dip their feet into the deepest end of free agency, headed by the Jaguars and Jets, and perhaps the Texans. The Raiders' failure to find any defensive players of notice through multiple drafts could see them chase around the best linemen and linebackers and defensive backs they could locate, but who among .500 better or teams will probably be pushing them? The Colts will be aggressive -- but within reason under judicious general manager Chris Ballard -- and the Bengals certainly don't have any lack of needs to fill, but do we think Mike Brown will probably be wanting to establish new spending marks across the offensive and defensive line, at which he needs help? I've got some reservations. Perhaps the Titans? Teams that appear on the cusp of possibly a breakthrough -- such as the Bills and Ravens -- are prioritizing extending and keeping their own best gamers, a process that started last season for them and needs to include MVP caliber quarterbacks within their mid-20s. Hard to see them creating a lot of free-agent splashes. The Packers have to navigate trying to keep their roster with Aaron Rodgers not getting any younger, which could lim it their proclivity to make big additions. Once you factor in the bounty of gamers likely to be given a franchise tag, many of them for the second consecutive year, and also this free-agent course loses a great deal of its luster. No matter what the final cap figure is, I've got my reservations about what the league holds. With the broadcast cash and gambling cash still down the street, and yet to genuinely pour in this offseason, I expect lots of owners operating in a more restricted spending ability in 2021. Hopefully, I am wrong. A Wentz bargain was never going to be easy in restricted marketplace. The game of chicken being played between the Eagles, Colts and Bears over Carson Wentz was never especially close to being resolved, despite what many breathlessly reported across the Super Bowl, along with mmoexp mut 21 coins his 10M roster bonus due next month remains an elephant in the room.
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)