Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
I really would love to see added into RuneScape

This idea means there will probably be getting more and more things in the economy so Jagex can make skills like construction which"eats" an amount of money or items by having a costly ability OSRS Power Leveling. This may bring back RWT and make it even simpler so NO. Well, yesterday I had this thought, uhm... Oh well, assess the monsters! So my idea was, to place fr om the gods theirself from the match! On the north is an altar with a couple nature animals around it (it was generally the place wh ere guthix are ). To the northwest is Zamorak, with 10 chaos Druids surrounding him. The chaos druids are non-aggresive, but Zamorak is. Additionally, there are 10 normal Druids encircling him (non-aggresive). Should you start attacking saradomin, he will shout"Are you an assassin from Zamorak? Then prepare to die!" And he"ll suspend you for 5 minutes. Runescape is the MMORPG correct? In my view, its only an MMOPG. I just don't see a roleplaying element . Jagex should add a couple of realms dedicated to roleplaying, an individual ought to be a freeplayers and remainder should be members. In these worlds, it would be against the rules to speak out of character (except in private and clan talks ). After enough offences, you'd be suspended from roleplaying realms for a short time. Additionally, jagex should provide people an option while at the clothes store in varrok (forgot the name) to rather than actually changing up your outfit, get it into item form. This would let you take clothes on and off, more of a roleplaying like way. More boots and hats should clearly be added. Next, player owned houses ought to be allowed to be obtained by some people while you are offline, kind of like an ingame household OSRS Buy Gold, etc.. This list could be created in exactly the same manner friends lists are. Beds should be usable (I.E. I need to be in a position to lay down in my bed to simulate sleeping.)
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)